Monday, March 19, 2007

Love Games

I am shaken and I guess still a little stirred. Late last night, I bumped into my favourite mistake. Back in the day, this guy couldn't have been more wrong for me and I knew that at "hello" but ... The man was as sexy as hell and well, I was human. Also stubborn and somewhat of a daredevil when it came to relationships. And in retrospect, I'm not sure I would want such epithets as safe, prudent or smart when it comes to affairs of the heart. Perhaps that explains my less than conventional record in the Love game. But in this game, I wonder who comes out a winner?
Those with the longest-lasting relationships or those boasting the juiciest memories?


The King of Mister Wrongs: (After OJ, Scott Peterson & K-Fed)

3 comments:

Married & Bored said...

I've been married for 4 years and haven't had a juicy memory for a while. Why does it have to be one or the other?

Anonymous said...

It doesn't have to be one or the other. The best part of long lasting relationships is the complicity you have with your better half. From that, you can make all the juicy memories you dare to.

Anonymous said...

Love is not a game so I'm not sure there are winners or losers. There are however, lucky bastards and some not-so-lucky bastards.