Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My West Coast Crush


This morning I was awakened by heart-sinking news. My friend Francisco passed away. So young, so vibrant, so smart, so funny, so sexy, so handsome, so Francisco. When I met him years ago in Vancouver, I remember thinking “Wow!” Not only because he was so handsome but because he instantly made an impact on me and has continued to do so ever since. Francisco is one of these people you realize you are lucky to have in your life. The lesson is to let them know at least once in a while. Now I know.

2 comments:

carolina said...

Martine,

Thanks for having been a friend to my son. I love the picture in your blog. You expect him to move at any moment, to smile at you.
Would you mind putting it up in the In Memory of Francisco/Facebook?
Thanks again,
Carolina

Martine | Le Groupe Milagro said...

With pleasure, Madame Ortiz.