Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Get With The Program


I don’t care who would be best apt to answer a bloody 3AM phone call. I don’t really care about the accuracy of a story which dates from years ago and which has no relevance on today’s current political landscape. I couldn’t care less about who used who’s private jet. What I do care about is:

A. How are the United States going to improve talks with the Middle East and find a common ground in this Oil mess.


B.
How are the United States going to influence other Industrialized countries to apply political and monetary policies to stop the rise of the cost of food.

Selfish to want to see my gas bill & food cart cost less? Maybe. But these are the issues folks. So, to my American readers, don’t fall for the media circus and if you’re in North Carolina or Indiana, make yourself heard.

No comments: