Thursday, October 23, 2008

Palin hearts Neiman Marcus? Which woman in her right mind doesn’t?



By no stretch of the imagination am I a fan in any way, shape or form of Sarah Palin. Still, I find ridiculous all the media brouhaha over her $150 000 shopping spree. Who cares? That’s RNC money. I can already imagine the headlines and comments had Governor Palin not undergone her much needed makeover. I suppose they would resemble the ones Hillary Clinton had to endure during her campaign. Senator Clinton had to put up with journalists commenting her “unflattering and repetitive pant suits” instead of paying attention to her politics. So Palin enjoys the perks that come with her new found fame? This shopaholic understands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I literally exhaled when I finished read your column. Shopaholics, all for one and one for all! Please note I think she should just quit politics, she sucks at it anyway and join crew of the View. I guess women like her are not just blond...

Ciao, Keep it up and have a great week-end!